- Multiple DatesMon, Oct 11ZOOM https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81833127617Oct 11, 1:00 PM EDT – Dec 28, 2:00 PM ESTZOOM https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81833127617Weekly mindful mastermind group meets for conversation around our resilience and well being. Creating Community and Connectivity. Coaching led by Shelley Tupper CPC/Resilience Trainer and Practitioner of Positive Psychology Mondays 1-2 PM By Invitation only- spaces available. 2022 TBA
- Multiple DatesMon, Oct 04https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81833127617Oct 04, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDThttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/81833127617Creating Community and Connectivity through this Mindful Mastermind. Weekly- pop in/out. Offering Mindfulness, Well Being and Resiliency Coaching led by Shelley. Mindfulness Exercises, Meditation and Mastermind accountability structure. Small Group/Membership Only
- Sat, Apr 24ZoomApr 24, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDTZoomWith Special Guest Kori Burkholder, Founder of Paint Your Wildest Dreams. You don’t need to be an artist to join this session. All you need is to come with an open mind and learn how you can begin to express the ideas you have for yourself- and your life moving forward. Stay Tuned for more details.
- Sat, Apr 17ZoomApr 17, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDTZoomDo you really know what your most treasured Values are? If you don’t already know, discover what they are, their order of importance, and how you can integrate more of them into your personal and professional life. Come for Big Dreaming and Visioning- Explore beyond what we know of our lives today.
- Sat, Apr 10Zoom
- Sat, Apr 03Zoom
- Sat, Mar 27Zoom
- Sat, Mar 20ZoomMar 20, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDTZoomThis week's Workshop/Discussion is all about getting Clarity on your happiness, creating freedom from clutter around us and in our minds. Make room to move forward this spring in a positive way. Featuring Special Guest; Founder and CEO of Seriatim- Sonya Weisshappel.
- Sat, Mar 13Zoom
- Sat, Mar 06ZoomMar 06, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PMZoomWe have come through a full year of this Pandemic, and it’s time to stop, reflect and acknowledge how much energy we have put into managing this crisis. We need to appreciate how well we have come through and how we can be inspired and hopeful about the future as more of the world is vaccinated.
- Sat, Feb 13ZOOM: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5646002018
- Sat, Feb 06https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5646002018Feb 06, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PMhttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/5646002018It's all about the best combination -Learn how to become more resilient, overcome worry, and some of the stresses related to Covid. I will share some of the basics tenants around the Science of Happiness, Mindfulness, Resilience and Mindsets so we can tap into our best selves to manage this season.
- Sat, Jan 30ZOOM https://us02web.zoom.us/j/564600201Jan 30, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PMZOOM https://us02web.zoom.us/j/564600201The session that takes your Creative Vision to the next level to develop the plan to put everything into action! You must have completed one of the sessions offered in Dec or earlier in Jan for Creating Your Vision '21 to participate!
- Sat, Jan 16https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5646002018Jan 16, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PMhttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/5646002018(This is a repeat of the Design Your Vision '21 Workshop on 1/11) A Creative Visualization Workshop to design your Vision '21. Take a different approach to New Years' Resolutions. Build the resilience you will need this Winter Season and get inspired with new ways to take on the year despite Covid!